A peptide is a chemical compound that consists of two or more amino acids linked in a string. They are building blocks of protein. It can be treated as a substitute for protein although it doesn’t contain the same amount of amino acids as that of protein. Our body too makes peptides but the lab-made peptides can mimic the original to some extent and can be used when in need.
Various websites support this thought and provide peptide sales online. Peptides originated in the early 20th century from German Peptides, black formation from Polypeptide, polypeptide.
These days there has been a lot of air regarding peptide usage and its effect on health. Many people have started using it on self-prescription stating its usefulness. Can it live up to the hype, let’s find out.
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) does not regulate cosmetics and supplements strictly as drugs. Therefore, various fraud companies are selling false products stating their helpfulness. So, one has to cautiously purchase peptides.
Effect of Peptide on your Body:
There are various types of peptides that provide a list of benefits when used in proper measure, quality and quantity.
Copper peptides help in generating antioxidants to repair dead skin; peptides are also present in face masks, creams and lotion.
- Collagen Peptide: It is one type of peptide which helps the skin build components found in healthy skin i.e collagen Peptide and elastin protein.
- Antimicrobial peptide: it is a skin whitening peptide. It is involved in the production of a skin pigment called melanin. Hence it is used in reducing age spots and also fights skin bacteria.
- The combination of creatine and collagen peptides help grow muscles and boosts growth hormone. On the contrary weight loss remains untouched and is yet to be studied.
- Peptides help create drugs for various diseases. There is a numerous variety of drugs in the western market. Those drugs are useful in treating type 2 diabetic patients and high blood pressure. Even though the FDA has regulated the drugs one should always go for a doctor’s prescription.
- Fitness is the new mode of worship to your body. There are various exercises carried out to maintain our health. Diet is the most important aspect; various peptide pills are sold which boosts the muscle and reduces fat.
Understanding the above we can conclude that the idea of synthetic peptides is not new to the world but the effects are unheard of. While purchasing peptides we must:
- Do Proper research of the website selling the product.
- Always prefer doctor’s prescription before buying any such item
- Never consume more than the suggested amount.
- Beware of the allergic reaction before trusting the product blindly. Hence go through the ingredients used in the product.
Since our ground-level search can be done well in online purchase. One should prefer buying peptides online. It not only gives the freedom to choose your product but also gives ground to explore various types depending on the suitability of skin and your body.