Are there any natural cancer remedies? Can cancer be cured naturally?
During a period of uncertainty and anxiety, it’s understandable that any hope for a cure — even if it isn’t medically verified — is alluring. The Internet is rife with “wonder cures” for cancer and supposedly guaranteed ways to prevent it, and well-meaning people may advise cancer patients to try them out in the hope of curing their sickness. Some patients, concerned that traditional treatments would fail or have significant side effects, seek a treatment whose efficacy is not backed by scientific data and may even be harmful.
Ayurveda can help you recover from disorders such as Cancer hospital in Noida, heart disease, kidney disease, lung disease, liver disease, arthritis, stroke, and others. Body Revival is the formulation of Nature’s Best 9 Ancient Herbs which works on Immunotherapy, the Principle of Cell Theory & Cell Regeneration.
These unique herbs and their medicinal characteristics are beneficial for providing relief from health problems such as cancer, heart disease, stroke, kidney problems, paralysis, neurological disorders, and so on.
What exactly is herbal medicine?
Plants are used to make herbal medications. They use combinations of plant parts, for example, leaves, flowers, or roots. Manufacturers extract compounds from plant components in various ways. “electronic commerce” refers to the sale of electronic goods.
Herbal medicine aims to restore your body’s ability to defend, regulate, and cure itself. It examines your physical, mental, and emotional health. It is also known as phytomedicine, phytotherapy, or plant medicine.
Safe use of herbal medicines
Many believe that natural or herbal items are safe to use.
Some herbal medicines are safe but can have significant and sometimes hazardous adverse effects if administered inappropriately. Some herbal medicines may interact with prescription medications and other cancer therapies by the Cancer hospital in Noida you are receiving. Check with the Best Oncologist in Noida before using any natural drugs.
Some herbal therapies may impact how your body handles cancer medications. For example, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in America claims that St John’s wort can help your body get rid of the medicine imatinib (Glivec) faster. This means it could make imatinib less successful at treating your cancer.
Herbs and other dietary supplements
While vitamins claim to boost health, many cancer specialists (Best Oncologist in Noida) and Cancer hospitals in Noida recommend avoiding most of them while undergoing treatment. Antioxidant medications, including vitamin E, vitamin C, selenium, and beta-carotene, can interfere with how well chemotherapy and radiation function. St. John’s wort, frequently taken for depression, can cause several anticancer medications not to work as well as they should.
There are alternative options. The best Oncologist in Noida can tell you if it is safe – and wise – for you to take these:
- Ginger can aid with chemotherapy nausea and vomiting. However, it may thin your blood, so avoid it before surgery.
- Zinc may aid in preventing taste changes, which are a side effect of radiation, chemotherapy, and some pain medications.
- Astragalus may help with chemotherapy side effects like nausea and vomiting if you have a colorectal Cancer hospital in Noida. But it also hinders some drugs from working as they should.
- Glutamine may reduce at least two treatment-related adverse effects: peripheral neuropathy (weakness, numbness, or pain in your hands and feet) and mouth ulcers and soreness. However, more research is required.
- Ginseng, in large doses, was found to lessen cancer-related fatigue in a Mayo Clinic-led trial.
- Guarana, a natural stimulant found in an Amazonian plant, has also been shown to help with chemotherapy-related weariness, particularly in breast cancer patients.
Other Ways to Get Natural Relief
Cancer therapies can bring anxiety, stress, discomfort, nausea, and vomiting. According to research, these drug-free treatments may be beneficial.
- Massage: One research of 1,290 cancer patients found that pain, anxiety, exhaustion, and nausea fell by half among those who had a massage.
- Hypnosis: A competent practitioner will induce a deep concentration in you, allowing you to focus on something other than your symptoms. It may help with anxiety, discomfort, stress, and nausea.
- Guided imagery: You’ll think of a thing or a place that makes you joyful. It can help you unwind. According to one study, it increased the quality of life for women with breast cancer.
- Aromatherapy: Perfume-infused oils are heated to scent a room, added to bathwater, or used in massage. This approach may aid in the relief of nausea, discomfort, and tension.
Some herbal goods in health food shops and pharmacies must meet quality criteria. Best Oncologists in Noida must also provide details about their interests. This contains the product’s particular substance, dosage, and safety.
Always buy Traditional Herbal Remedies (THR)-registered items in Europe. THR marks and symbols appear on the packaging of remedies registered under the system. THR items have been quality and safety tested.