Individuals who need dental implants but have significant upper jaw bone loss can get them with zygomatic implants. This procedure does not require bone transplantation (bone augmentation). These implants are inserted into the zygomatic bone to sustain bridges, dentures, and teeth in the upper jaw.
Zygomatic, also called “Zygoma,” are dental implants that cross within the weak spot of your upper jaw and attach to the bottom of the cheekbones via your sinuses as a substitute for bone grafting treatments in the upper jaw. These implants can be coupled with one or more normal implants in the front region of your jaw. They are placed into the back portion of your mouth.
When carried out by Specialized Surgeons with competence in the approach, the treatment is dependable and secure. A complete set of temporary teeth can be attached to the transplants the same day of the surgery, while the procedure is done under anesthesia as a day operation. You will receive the best dental treatment at Dexter dental clinic.
What are its benefits?
Zygomatic implants provide a rebound to the pleasure of social outings and activities due to enhanced oral function linked with secure dental bridges. They also help patients restore their self-confidence via improved smile look and aesthetics.
- Better appearance
- Speech improvement.
- A higher sense of self.
- Healthy-looking gums and teeth.
- The ability to eat whatever you want.
- The capability of laughing.
- Teeth that are impacted.
- The removal of painful areas caused by dentures.
- Long-term assistance for teeth.
- Quicker recovery than bone grafting
- Easy to maintain.
- The main benefit of this method is that bone grafting is infrequently required. This indicates that bone grafting is not necessary for the vast majority of individuals.
- Individuals with severe bone loss can benefit from the procedure. Even those individuals have been informed that standard implant treatment methods are not an option.
- There is no time sans teeth and no requirement for a denture because dental bridges are placed to the implants the same day as surgery.
- Zygomatic implants can help people with a cleft lip or palate who cannot endure more traditional therapies by supporting their teeth.
- A conventional dental implant sustains 1-2 teeth, whereas a zygomatic implant can hold three to four teeth.
- Four zygomatic implants can support a complete upper dental bridge.
- It is possible to predictably plan for instant insertion (when teeth are extracted and zygomatic implants are inserted simultaneously).
- Other unsuccessful or ineffective dental implant procedures can be saved with zygomatic implants.