Check these features when buying a treadmill
Buying a treadmill is a great investment to consider for exercising when you don’t have time to visit a gym. Yet, buying a treadmill is different from using one in a gym since buying a treadmill is not only costly. Yet, it also needs space at your home, there are a lot of treadmills on the market with great features and footprint to fit in any home. Looking for the best treadmill for your needs has something to do with how you want to use it. Also, cheap treadmills are still the same as those expensive ones. You only need to choose the best that has great features that suit your needs. It is also recommended to check the reviews of the treadmill you plan to purchase.
Know what to consider when choosing the best treadmill
- The treadmill should be stable and safe. It should not shake or rattle when using it since it can harm the runner/ walker. The treadmill frame must be stable while exercising thus that the run is easy and smooth.
- Size and Space
- A treadmill will consume a lot of space. Estimating the space at home is highly recommended before buying any. You may consider having a foldable treadmill, yet these too occupy space. Knowing the appropriate size of the treadmill is based on the space of your home or gym, your size, and how you plan to use the machine.
- You must consider how much you are can afford to pay for a treadmill. It is necessary to get the topmost quality treadmill at an affordable rate and not be overcharged. Treadmills vary in price and this usually depends on the features they offer. You have to consider investing in a quality treadmill that is not only easy to use, but also will last for years.
- Always check and read the warranty before buying a treadmill. A lot of well-known treadmills will void their warranty once they’re used in a garage. Yet, even some affordable treadmills will carry a lifetime warranty for their frame no matter where it is being used.
- Treadmill Weight Capacity
- This is also an important feature to consider, if you are a bigger person the treadmill must be sturdy enough to manage your weight.
- If you plan to run on the treadmill regularly, you must purchase a machine that is 10 mph or even higher. The running bed must absorb shock and the belt must not shift with every foot strike. You need to ensure you are aware of the motor specifications and horsepower before you buy one.
Check out the most affordable treadmills
- Lifespan Fitness Boost-R Treadmill
- Endurance Marathon Treadmill
- Endurance Superstar Compact Treadmill
- Everfit Home Treadmill
- Sardine Sport C2 Foldable Walking Pad
- Lifespan Fitness Reformer Treadmill